From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
- Enables use of DirectInput controllers in games that only support XInput ones.
- 1 Installation
- 2 Uninstallation
- 3 Issues unresolved
- 4 Issues fixed
- 5 References
- Copy x360ce.exe to any folder of your choosing and open it.
- Edit the Controller tabs key bindings to your liking. Check the Games Compatibility list and select the correct compatibility mode for your game. Once that's done you can close the application.
- Copy x360ce.ini and xinput1_3.dll to the game application folder and run the game.
- If x360ce is properly configured, a beep should be heard when launching the game
Simply delete xinput1_3.dll from the game folder.
Can't use controllers with Unity engine games
- Unity is incompatible due to the Unity input manager using Raw Input instead of DirectInput. See Controller for other alternatives.
Problem setting right stick on some controllers such as SteelSeries 3GC
- X360CE shows controller is offset as follows: 32767;-32768
Right Analog Stick Activates Left Trigger
Replace Xinput1_3.dll with a different version
x360ce not detected
Unset controller from first player
Bind controller to any slot