80 02 00 00 75 09 81 7f 08 e0 01
80 02 00 00 00 a0 00 00 80 03 00 00 00 e8 00 00 80 05 00 00 00 08 01 00 80 06 00 00 00 68 01 00 80 0c 00 00 00 e0 01
German website with the installers: website
An alternative Inno Setup installer can be downloaded from mediafire for CD-Version and DVD-Collection Version. The alternative installer includes dgvoodoo 2.5, widescreen resoluten fix, new launcher with extended game hardware configuration, IPXWrapper for LAN playing, nomousy to fix start the game with dgvoodoo, batch startfix to play the game with single core on multi core systems, international and us patch v1.1 integrated, AND FFmpeg with Batchfiles to extracting video and audio files of the game.
It's the ultimative installer for english, german und french version for this game.
1. input the CD or DVD of the game in your CD/DVD-Drive OR mount a iso from the game
2. start this alternative setup from your HDD. Choose the language from the CD/DVD/ISO-Game
3. The setup found the CD/DVD from the game and start the install from it.
4. After the regular installation, additional files are copied.
- The latest patch of the game
- a new Launcher with Widescreen Patch GUI, additional options settings for the game.
(Single Core Fix and Mouse Fix (nomousy) for dgvoodoo only over the Launcher)
- dgVoodoo v2.51 integrated. (This is that the game run under Win7, Win8, Win10)
(DirectX-11 is required for emulate the original DirectX-6 Part)
- IPXwrapper integrated for IPX->TCP-IP Multiplayer Games.
- Lossless extracting tools for Cutscenes and background music
- The setup installing the game original with all regulary setup-files. 1:1
You must no create a new image file for the game. You can use the original CD/DVD. Or you use a ISO.
There is everything in it that is needed for the game.
Optional for DirectX-9 User: Wine3D Emulation Files
This patch use the Wine3D emulation instead of dgvoodoo. Wine3D working with a DirectX-9 Emulation.
This patch files are only created for this alternative setup.
1. Make a backup and delete from the installation folder following files:
2. Copy the correct Wine3D patch files for your Star Wars Racer Version in the installation folder and overwrite the existing files.
3. Run the game regular over the Launcher from this alternative installer
Wine3D emulation work not perfect. no fog, no reflections, no lensflare, more color banding, etc.
Wine3D is a pure dirt emulation for Star Wars Racer.
Use dgVoodoo for a perfect game emulation.
dgVoodoo is better as Wine3D or dxWND at this game.
An alternative MSI installer can be downloaded from his website. A guide on how to create a CD image with a new installer can be found here.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC\Star Wars: Episode I Racer\v1.0]
"Display"="Primary Display Driver"
"3D Device"="Microsoft Direct3D Hardware acceleration through Direct3D HAL"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC\Star Wars: Episode I Racer
Template:I Display Width/Height: Hex value of your resolution width/height. Yours may differ. i.e. 0x400=1024 decimal Use Windows calculator in programmer mode to convert decimal to hex or vice versa.