The Citadel Project is PCGamingWiki's method of hosting files developed by JRWR. Our aim is to deliver high speed file transfers, and to provide long-term hosting for files at minimal cost.
 How Does It Work?
The first BitTorrent seed is provided by our web server, which guarantees high speed initial download for the first peers. As more peers share the file, the strain and cost on our servers is reduced.
Our tracker is listed as OpenBitTorrent which is an independent open tracker. This means that if our web servers ceased to function, the BitTorrent and swarm would still be able to exist independently.The Citadel Project file would continue to be available to download as long as people were sharing it in the swarm.
 Download Files From Citadel Project
- Clicking on the link will download a
- Open the
.torrentusing a BitTorrent client.
- A file transfer will now begin where a small portion of upload bandwidth will be used to share the file with other users.
Please keep these files available to seed as much as possible in order to support the PC gaming community.
 Request To Upload
To request a file to be uploaded, please follow these instructions:
- User will make a request on the Citadel Project talk page by creating a new thread.
- User will provide details on:
- Moderator will read the thread, download the relevant file and upload to the Citadel Project.
- Moderator will include a link to the torrent file on the relevant article page using the CitadelFile template.