Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
| Release dates
July 3, 2013
|Mortal Kombat II||1993|
|Mortal Kombat 3||1995|
|Mortal Kombat Trilogy||1996|
|Mortal Kombat 4||1997|
|Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection||2012|
|Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition||2013|
|Mortal Kombat X||2015|
- Quality port.
- Region unlocked online multiplayer.
- 1 Availability
- 2 Essential improvements
- 3 Game data
- 4 Video settings
- 5 Input settings
- 6 Audio settings
- 7 Network
- 8 Issues fixed
- 9 System requirements
- 10 References
|Green Man Gaming|
- All versions require Steam.
Skip intro videos
Improved video cutscene quality (720p PS3 cutscenes)
A new link is now available (split in 13 files):
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Multi-monitor||Use Flawless Widescreen.|
|Ultra-widescreen||Use Flawless Widescreen.|
|Field of view (FOV)||Use Flawless Widescreen.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Up to 16 samples.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Anti-Aliasing method varies between Nvidia/AMD, and there is ATOC and SSAA Transparency Anti-Aliasing options.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|High frame rate||Frame rate is capped at 60 FPS. Game speed is tied to frame rate.|
- Letterboxing can be removed by using the checkbox in the game's launcher. To open the launcher, choose "Run Advanced Options Configuration" when launching the game via the Steam client's Library or run
|Keyboard and mouse||Native||Notes|
|Remapping||Support only extends to character movement and attacks. Menu and character selection use default keybinds exclusively. Remapping can cause problems, such as in the challenge tower.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||Supports USB fightsticks, Logitech rumblepads|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||BGM, SFX, Announcer, Ambience, Dialog|
|Surround sound||Auto configures up to 7.1 output|
|Mute on focus lost|
- Specific audio sound card is selectable (e.g. external sound card, USB headsets,...)
|Local play||2||Second player must use a controller.|
For more information on issues like game not opening, not being able to see players in lobbies etc. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323185654
- The game tries to run at a constant 60 FPS, and sometimes slows down if it can't be processed fast enough.
Nvidia Users : disable CUDA/PhysXTo disable CUDA/PhysX for this game only, you need to add the executable file (mkke.exe in the installation folder) in the Nvidia tool, and choose to uncheck your video card on the line concerning CUDA. Then you need to launch the game by this executable (mkke.exe), to do that easily you can make a shortcut. You need to be already logged in Steam to successfully launch the game by this file.
Disable second screenDisable second screen (if you have one) in your system settings also reduce the slow-motion effect in some way.
Reduce video settingsReducing video settings may help, but it still can occur on some specific stages (Graveyard, The Street).
Disable RadeonProFor AMD users with the program RadeonPro, turning it off may fix the frame rate issue, although it is unclear why (not confirmed by RadeonPro developer, still needs more feedback about the frame rate issue which was reported by only one user so far)
Disable HDMI audio
Turn off Hyper-V (Windows 8 and later)
Game won't boot after first time
- After starting the game once, loading it up a second time may cause to show the splash screen briefly before crashing.
- Online multiplayer may not show any matches/lobbies at all.
|Operating system (OS)|| |
Vista, 7, 8
|Processor (CPU)|| AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz
| AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz|
Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|| |
|Video card (GPU)|| AMD Radeon 3850
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
DirectX 10 compatible
| AMD Radeon HD 6950 |
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
DirectX 11 compatible
- Mortal Kombat GOTY PC? - Guru3D.com forums
- No adjustment for screen refresh rate in V-sync? Why not??? :: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition General Discussions
- Matthew Blevins - Facebook
- Found out what was causing my slow motion - Steam Community Discussions
- Tested by fwinest JediThug.
- FOR THOSE WITH INTEGRATED VIDEO ONLY!!!!! - Steam Community Discussions
- 1080P ONLINE FIX VERIFIED - Steam Community Discussions
- [MK9 PC] No one showing up in lobbies and match finder doesn't return anything... - Reddit