Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
(Redirected from Mortal Kombat (2013))
| Release dates
July 3, 2013
|Mortal Kombat II||1993|
|Mortal Kombat 3||1995|
|Mortal Kombat Trilogy||1996|
|Mortal Kombat 4||1997|
|Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection||2012|
|Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition||2013|
|Mortal Kombat X||2015|
- Quality port.
- Region unlocked online multiplayer.
- 1 Availability
- 2 Essential improvements
- 3 Game data
- 4 Video settings
- 5 Input settings
- 6 Audio settings
- 7 Network
- 8 Issues fixed
- 9 System requirements
- 10 References
|Green Man Gaming|
- All versions require Steam.
Skip intro videos
Skip intro • Link
NRIntroLogo.bik WBIntroLogo.bik HVSThunderLogoFIX.bik
Improved video cutscene quality (720p PS3 cutscenes)
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
- No support for 5:4 resolutions 
|Field of view (FOV)||Use Flawless Widescreen.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|High frame rate|
|Keyboard and mouse||Native||Notes|
|Remapping||Support only extends to character movement and attacks. Menu and character selection use default keybinds exclusively. Remapping can cause problems, such as in the challenge tower.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||Supports USB Fightsticks, Logitech rumblepads|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||BGM, SFX, Announcer, Ambience, Dialog|
|Surround sound||Auto configures up to 7.1 output|
|Mute on focus lost|
- Specific audio sound card is selectable (e.g. external sound card, USB headsets,...)
|Local play||2||Second player must use a controller.|
- The game tries to run at a constant 60 FPS, and sometimes slows down if it can't be processed fast enough.
Nvidia Users : disable CUDA/PhysX • LinkTo disable CUDA/PhysX for this game only, you need to add the executable file (mkke.exe in the installation folder) in the Nvidia tool, and choose to uncheck your video card on the line concerning CUDA. Then you need to launch the game by this executable (mkke.exe), to do that easily you can make a shortcut. You need to be already logged in Steam to successfully launch the game by this file.
Disable second screen • LinkDisable second screen (if you have one) in your system settings also reduce the slow-motion effect in some way.
Reduce video settings • LinkReducing video settings may help, but it still can occur on some specific stages (Graveyard, The Street).
|may fix the frame rate issue, although it is unclear why (not confirmed by RadeonPro developer, still needs more feedback about the frame rate issue which was reported by only one user so far)|
Change framelimit • Link
Turn off Hyper-V (Windows 8 and newer) • Link
Game won't boot after first time
- After starting the game once, loading it up a second time may cause to show the splash screen briefly before crashing.
- Online multiplayer may not show any matches/lobbies at all.
|Operating system (OS)|| |
Vista, 7, 8
|Processor (CPU)|| AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz
| AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz|
Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||4 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|| |
|Video card (GPU)|| AMD Radeon 3850
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
DirectX 10 compatible
| AMD Radeon HD 6950 |
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
DirectX 11 compatible
- Mortal Kombat GOTY PC? - Guru3D.com forums
- [PIN / BUMP] Mortal Kombat All Fixes
- Matthew Blevins - Facebook
- Found out what was causing my slow motion - Steam Community Discussions
- Tested by fwinest JediThug.
- FOR THOSE WITH INTEGRATED VIDEO ONLY!!!!! - Steam Community Discussions
- 1080P ONLINE FIX VERIFIED - Steam Community Discussions
- [MK9 PC] No one showing up in lobbies and match finder doesn't return anything... - Reddit