Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014
| Release dates
June 26, 2013
|Duels of the Planeswalkers||2009|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012||2011|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013||2012|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014||2013|
|Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers||2014|
- Occasional in-game advertisements for Magic The Gathering related material.
- Deck building is limited and can only be expanded on with the purchase of DLC.
- MTG Salvation (MTGS) Wiki - A huge wiki for Magic: The Gathering
- Magic: The Gathering Wiki - Another wiki for the card game
- Steam Community Discussions
- 1 Availability
- 2 Game data
- 3 Video settings
- 4 Input settings
- 5 Audio settings
- 6 Network
- 7 Issues unresolved
- 8 System requirements
- 9 References
- All versions require Steam.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Windows||%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Wizards of the Coast\Magic the Gathering\Magic 2014\profiles\<user-id>\|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Up to 8 samples of MSAA|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|High frame rate|
-nod3d10 -DX9 -windowed • Link
|Keyboard and mouse||Native||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Controller support||USB controllers must be plugged in and powered before game begins. If controller powers down from idle or wireless range, it can not be used again until game is restarted.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Local co-op||2||Two-Headed Giant gamemode only.|
|Protocol||Port(s) and/or port range(s)|
Unable to sync with Steam Cloud
For many people it is currently not possible to sync Magic 2014 with the Steam cloud. There is no known solution at this time, follow the instructions below to disable the message.
Instructions • Link
Resolution resets upon launch
Upon restarting your PC, the game will lose any previously saved resolutions changes, and defaulting to a much smaller/incorrect resolution.
- The game is not properly saving/loading config files.
- Issue has been resolved for some people with the August 2013 patch. Others still experience this problem.
|Operating system (OS)||XP, Vista, 7|
|Processor (CPU)||2 GHz (Pentium 4 or equivalent)|
|System memory (RAM)|| 1 GB|
2 GB (Vista, 7)
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||1.5 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Pixel Shader 3.0 support |
512 MB of VRAM
- Local co-op requires a controller.