From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
This game is currently undergoing alpha testing and development - information here may change frequently and could be outdated or irrelevant.
| Release dates
- Developers are working on packaging the game for OS X.
- All versions require Steam.
Configuration file(s) location
Save game data location
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||Toggle by pressing Alt+↵ Enter.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|Oculus Rift||Multiple issues, fixes expected early 2014.|
|High frame rate|
|Keyboard and mouse||Native||Notes|
|Remapping||Keys can be remapped through .ini edits|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls||Master, music, voice, sfx.|
|Mute on focus lost|
BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working
Game won't start
- Alternatively you could try disabling your firewall/allowing the application through it.
|Operating system (OS)||XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7, 8||Vista SP2, 7, 8|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater||Quad Core 2.0 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB||3 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)|| |
|Video card (GPU)|| NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro
256 MB of VRAM
| NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 |
ATI Radeon 4870
512 MB of VRAM
- "Right now we are working on packaging the game for Mac, but we are running into a few unexpected issues, but we are getting closer day by day." "Early Access and Release Date". http://dreamthegame.co.uk/dream_early_access/. Retrieved August 13 2013.
- Oculus Rift VR - Steam Community Discussions
- BUILT WITH UDK has stopped working - Dream The Game Forum
- Game Wont Start? - Steam Community Discussions