From PCGamingWiki, the wiki about fixing PC games
(Redirected from Codename Gordon)
| Release dates
May 17, 2004
- This game is hidden. Visit
steam://install/92in your browser to install the game. It will ask you if you want to "Launch Application", that application being Steam.
- The game was originally supposed to be an April Fools' Day joke in which Gabe Newell would announce that the release date for Half-Life 2 had been moved up further, albeit with some parts cut out.
- The game was taken off Steam in February 2008 because the company that had made it went bankrupt.
- Available as freeware
|Steam|| Install with
- All versions require Steam.
Configuration file(s) location
- The game does not have a save feature
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|High frame rate|
|Keyboard and mouse||Native||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Separate volume controls|
|Subtitles||All speech (excluding background music for menu) is text-based.|
|Mute on focus lost|
|Operating system (OS)||98, ME, 2000, XP|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium II 300 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||128 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||40 MB|